Perfectly set in a remote and secluded part of the Matusadona National Park and boasting nearly 4km of lakeshore frontage, Changa Safari Camp offers a unique and authentic safari experience. There are a varied range of exciting and relaxing activities to choose from including both morning and afternoon game drives, fishing for the famed fighting Tiger fish and stunning game walks on the concession with an experienced and knowledgeable guide.
Valid from 1st November – 20th December 2017 – from $295 per person per night sharing
All inclusive rate includes:
- All daily meals and snacks
- All daily beverages
- Activities which include game drives, fishing, gorge trips, sunset cruises and boat trips
This all-inclusive rate excludes:
- Park and concession fees of $20 per person per day
- Road and boat transfers from Kariba airport
- Shared charters to and from Kariba mainland
Please note that this special applies to new bookings only:
- 1 free single supplement per booking thereafter, a 25% surcharge applies.
- Children sharing with parents pay 50% of the adult sharing rate.
- This special is not combinable with other specials.
- All other standard terms and conditions apply.