The Zambezi Queen is known as the most luxurious houseboat on the Chobe River, offering unparalleled sophistication in one of the most beautiful and wild locations in the world. With ten standard suites and four master suites, you’ll be mesmerised by the views, the service, the staff and of course the mouth-watering food.
Embark on the ultimate African river luxury safari cruise for the following dates and stay for three nights but only pay for two!
23- 26 November 2018
14- 17 November 2018
21- 24 December 2018
04- 07 January 2019
11-14 January 2019
18- 21 January 2019.
For a very limited time only, enjoy a further special offer of staying for four nights and paying for only three AND you will receive a complimentary Chobe National Park game drive. These dates are:
17 – 21 December 2018
07- 11 January 2019.
This memorable cruise special on the Zambezi Queen includes:
- All meals
- All soft drinks, mineral water, coffee, tea, and local beer & wine throughout your stay
- Water-based game viewing and bird watching on tender boats
- A land-based cultural tour of a local village
- Tiger & bream fishing in season (tiger fishing is strictly catch and release)
- Road Transfers to and from Kasane Airport and Kasane Immigration Office located on the Botswana side of the Chobe river*
- Boat transfers between Kasane Immigration Office in Botswana and Namibia Immigration Office*
- 15% Namibian VAT
- 1% Namibian Tourism Levy
*When arriving at the Kasane and Namibian Immigration Offices guests need to fill in the required immigration forms to gain access and departure permission from the relevant authorities. This process can take between 45 to 60 minutes to complete and needs to be considered in terms of timing and pre-planning when coming to stay on the Zambezi Queen.
Extras at your cost available:
- Air tickets
- Premium alcoholic beverages (such as sparkling wine, spirits & dessert wines)
- Additional transfers to and from Zambia/Zimbabwe/Namibia or any of the Kasane Lodges
- A land-based half-day 4×4 game viewing in Botswana’s Chobe National Park
- Curio shop purchases
- Gratuities (at your discretion)
- Visa fees
Terms and conditions apply.
Contact us with your chosen dates and we can advise on further pricing.