2018 and 2019 have seen a trend in solo photographic safari travel and so you can enjoy this seven day Chobe and Delta safari without paying single supplement fees! This deal is not only perfect for the solo traveller but also those who wish to travel with a companion but not necessarily share a room.
Enjoy 6 nights in two of the most beautiful and photographically productive regions in Botswana – The Chobe National Park and The Okavango Delta as well as an array of activities to ensure you are able to capture those perfect bird and wildlife shots.
This special includes:
- 3 nights’ full board accommodation at the Pangolin Chobe Hotel
- 3 nights’ full board accommodation at the Pangolin Khwai Camp
- All drinks including wine, local beers, soft drinks and spirits
- Twice daily photo activities in Chobe (boat and vehicle)
- Cameras, lenses, tuition by resident photo host and memory cards supplied in Chobe & Khwai
- Twice daily Game Drives (maximum of 4 per vehicle) In Khwai Private Reserve as well as one seasonal Mokoro activity during the stay
- All airport transfers in Khwai and Kasane
- USD5 per bed night contribution to Pangolin Africa.
- All Flights
Please note: Clients will need Charter Flight of USD600.00 Per Person Non-Commissionable from (Kasane – Khwai – Maun)
High Season – USD 3 735.00 Per Person Rack
Shoulder Season I – USD 3 120.00 Per Person Rack
Shoulder Season II – USD 2 820.00 Per Person Rack
Low Season – USD 2 235.00 Per Person Rack
No Single Supplement on any bookings!
Contact us to find out more.