Sanctuary is continuing the long-stay discounts following the great response from the previous years’ special, offering savings up to 40% depending on the season and the length of stay in one or more of our Sanctuary camps and lodges.
Reasons to visit Botswana
- Botswana has a strong commitment to conservation so expect to see a plethora of endangered species including wild dog and rhino.
- Home to the Okavango Delta, the largest inland delta in the world.
- Chobe National Park is home to the largest concentration of elephant in Africa.
- A diversity of landscapes, from savannah and desert, to salt pan, wetland and flood plain.
- Mokoro excursions, a unique adventure trip along the waterways of the Okavango Delta.
Reasons to go on a Zambia safari
- The rising star of the safari circuit offering excellent value for money.
- Offers a variety of safari experiences such as walking safaris, canoeing, tiger fishing and night drives.
- The game rich South Luangwa National Park is consistently named as one of the top five places in Africa to see leopards.
- 30% of the country is dedicated to wildlife conservation areas and boasts 19 national parks.
- Livingstone, access town to the Victoria Falls, is the adventure capital of Africa.